Changelog: Transport and more Connectors 🔌

Greetings @Community :confetti_ball:

Here’s an overview of what we have been working on lately in week 23 & 24.


  • It is now possible to calculate Transport (A4) with the use of EPD dataset and custom defined transport types, distances and emissions.
    Watch this video that we created for Transport.

  • We now support more Speckle Connectors. With the release we now support ArchiCAD, Rhino and Grasshopper Connectors. Documentation and pre-requesites are currently being made and will be posted here and on our website.


  • Improved UI for the Building Component Inventory to align with the new Transport Mapping view.
  • Added the ability to create custom types/materials with the needed unit when created.
  • You can now set or change the Classification Code.
  • You can now change the Typename and Materialname - this doesn’t effect the the possibility to update by sending again.
  • We have added a description field to materials and types.
  • You can now sort the Building Component Inventory by Name and Amount (Emmissions are next).
  • We have added material and type amounts so you can focus on those with the most impact.
  • Searching the Building Component Inventory now also searches the Category.
  • The toggle in the Building Component Inventory has a new design to better reflect the chosen view.
  • All charts now has better and more destinct colors.
  • Revit objects in the Category Gutters are now supported.
  • We have made it optional to provide a EPD version when creating an EPD.
  • When creating an EPD you can now set the Liftime to 0 for those that doesn’t have a lifetime.
  • You can now create a new Owner with a address outside of Denmark.
  • When mapping a EPD you can now assign the same value to all children in the lifetime mapping view.
  • Enter has now been activated as quick action for saving and closing modals.
  • The squaremeters on the project card could sometimes show very long decimal numbers - that has been fixed.


  • Fixed an issue where projects couldn’t be created because a Speckle stream with that name already existed.
  • Fixed an issue where the material parser stopped if a material didn’t included quantities in different units.
  • Fixed an issue where the Model selection dropdown showed inactive models.
  • Fixed an issue where that the result from some EPD’s that included B6 in the dataset was taken into the final result.
  • Fixed an issue where the material comparison didn’t compare phases between materials correctly.

Additional notes

  • More EPD’s have been added by the community members.
1 Like