Geometry not loading from RVT

Hello RTLCA team and community

Am I the only one experiencing problems with RTLCA right now?

Whenever I load my model from RVT through Speckle into RTLCA about 95% of the geometry is not registered. Only the amount of pices are counted, no measurements of m/m2/m3.

I have contacted support friday before noon, but haven’t recieved an answer.

BR,

Elvira

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and posting to the forum.

There was a bug related to the new Speckle Connector Version 2026.9.0 related to renaming of object on the underlaying data schema.

We have now deployed a hotfix for that and expect that the quantities and materials should be correctly shown again in Real-time LCA.

Could you please test it again and share the outcome with us?

Cheers
Kilian

Hello Kilian

The bug is fixed and my data is shown as normal again.

Thank you! :):grinning_face: